If you have BusinessObjects 4.2 or 4.3, you’ll want to attend this session. Since SAP stopped providing mainstream maintenance for BusinessObjects version 4.2 in 2022, coupled with their latest Analytics BI Statement of Direction, IT Directors and SAP Administrators are left to decide what to do next for enterprise reporting and analytics, leaving them with important and hard questions to answer:
- Should we upgrade to 4.3 or BI 2025? Or should we migrate to SAP’s Analytics Cloud now?
- How do we guarantee that we’ll protect the critical capabilities our users need the most?
- How do we ensure that we don’t compromise our unique requirements in the future?
- With so much work on our plate, how big of a lift will this be for our team?
While we know that SAP provides world-class BI & analytics products, coupled with a thorough product roadmap, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and confused with so many choices in front of you. That’s why we created this learning event - to help you, and other IT Directors and SAP Administrators, gain clarity around your next move with SAP’s BusinessObjects in your reporting & analytics strategy. We’ve counseled hundreds of SAP customers through their analytics journeys using various SAP solutions like BusinessObjects, Analytics Cloud, and hybrid SAP solutions. From these experiences we’ve identified the most common patterns that will help you deliver the most predictable results in your migration journey.
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn the three common paths that SAP BusinessObjects customers are taking to ensure that you meet user demands today while setting your company up for success in the future.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand which SAP analytics migration path best fits your company
- Confidently protect the critical capabilities that you’ve already invested in
- Formulate a clear plan that meets your critical requirements for today, and for the future
Want to attend this August 2nd session, but can’t make it? Sign up still, and we’ll record it for you.